Wednesday, December 26, 2007 1:47 PM

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' Don't You Fake It Album Review

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, song reviews, album reviews, music news, featured artist, EMO, punk pop

Their songs are over-played in the radio nowadays and fans of this EMO/Punk-Pop group is also counting. No way we can deny that the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is one of the fast-rising EMO bands up to date. Since the re-issue of their debut album Don't you Fake It, their claim to fame is unstoppable making one hit to another. Their first single Face Down reached both Billboard's Hot 100 and Pop 100 charts not to mention its inclusion in Georgia Rule movie soundtrack. Their other hits include False Pretense, Your Guardian Angel and Damn Regret. The album includes other versions and demos aside from the Deluxe edition which includes a DVD that features the making of the album plus the music videos of Face Down and False Pretense. One thing is for sure, if you are an EMO wannabe, this album must be on your list as it gives you a gist of what's an EMO music like.

Band Members:
Ronnie Winter, lead vocalist
Elias Reidy, backing vocalist and guitarist
Duke Kitchens, backing vocalist and guitarist
Joey Westwood, backing vocalist and bassist
Jon Wilkes, drummer and backing vocalist


Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, song reviews, album reviews, music news, featured artist, EMO, punk pop

Track listing

1. "In Fate's Hands" - 3:27
2. "Waiting" - 2:56
3. "False Pretense" - 2:27
4. "Face Down" - 3:10
5. "Misery Loves Its Company" - 3:14
6. "Cat and Mouse" - 3:28
7. "Damn Regret" - 2:44
8. "Atrophy" - 3:16
9. "Seventeen Ain't So Sweet" - 3:20
10. "Justify" - 3:26
11. "Your Guardian Angel" (aka "The Acoustic Song") - 3:51 + 1:30 silence
12. "Grim Goodbye" (Hidden Track) - 7:40

Other versions

1. "In Fate's Hands" (Demo Version)
2. "Face Down" (Acoustic Version)

Other Demos

1. "Waiting" (Demo Version)
2. "Home Improvement"
3. "Love Seat (Eyes Watering)"
4. "Angels Cry"
5. "Kins And Carroll"
6. "Getting By"
7. "Disconnected" (Demo Version)
8. "Twenty Hour Drive"
9. "Cat And Mouse" (Demo Version)
10. "The Grim Goodbye" (Demo Version)

Deluxe Edition

1. "In Fate's Hands"
2. "Waiting"
3. "False Pretense"
4. "Face Down"
5. "Misery Loves Its Company"
6. "Cat and Mouse"
7. "Damn Regret"
8. "Atrophy"
9. "Seventeen Ain't So Sweet"
10. "Justify"
11. "Your Guardian Angel"
12. "Grim Goodbye" (Hidden Track)
13. "Face Down" (Acoustic Version)
14. "Disconnected"

DvD

* Making the Album - Behind the Scenes
* "Face Down" (Video)
* "False Pretense" (Video)
* Behind the Scenes - "False Pretense" (Video)



Your Guardian Angel

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, song reviews, album reviews, music news, featured artist, EMO, punk pop





When I see your smile,
Tears run down my face.
I can't replace.
And now that I'm strong, I have figured out,
How this world turns cold and it breaks through my soul.
And I know I'll find deep inside me,
I can be the one.

I will never let you fall. (let you fall.)
I'll stand up with you forever.
I'll be there for you through it all. (through it all.)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.

It's okay.
It's okay.
It's okay-e-ay-e-ay.

Seasons are changing,
And waves are crashing,
And stars are falling all for us.
Days grow longer and nights grow shorter,
I can show you I'll be the one

I will never let you fall. (let you fall.)
I'll stand up with you forever.
I'll be there for you through it all. (through it all.)
Even if saving you sends me to heaven.



'Cause you're my, you're my, my-e-y-e-y,
My true love, my whole heart.
Please don't throw that away.
'Cause I'm here... for you!
Please don't walk away and,
Please tell me you'll stay... here!

Whoa-oh!
Stay!
Whoa-oh!

Use me as you will!
Pull my strings just for a thrill!
And I know I'll be okay,
Though my skies are turning gray! (gray! gray!)

I will never let you fall!
I'll stand up with you forever!
I'll be there for you through it all,
Even if saving you sends me to heaven!

I will never let you fall!
I'll stand up with you forever!
I'll be there for you through it all,
Even if saving you sends me to heaven! (fade out)

0 Comments On "Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' Don't You Fake It Album Review"

Related Posts

CONTACT MUZIKA

Go to Form

SUPPORTED BY:

Join My Community at MyBloglog! Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It! Entertainment blogs Music Music blog search directory like what you've read, click here to give this author a higher rating at blogskinny.com

Create blogs Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

free hit counter
Top Music blogs Directory, direct links blog search directory blogarama - the blog directory
Blog of the Moment

        Want to be my roomie? Add to Technorati Favorites

Rants and Raves

Label Cloud