Thursday, February 21, 2008 12:27 PM

Song Reviews: Janet Jackson's Feedback (Remix) featuring Ciara

Janet Jackson, song reviews

The first single from Janet Jackson's tenth studio album and her first in Island records entitled Discipline. Released as a digital download, the song peaked at the Billboard's Hot 100 chart at no. 51 and streamed at U.S. airplay on January 7, 2008. The remix version of the song features the princess of Crunk nb Ciara. The particular version of the song is heard on MySpace, Youtube and mainstream radio. Feedback's beat will somewhat remind you of her other tracks from her previous albums All For You and So Excited featuring Khia. Nothing that fresh but it stresses the style ala Janet Jackson. The song set the record at no. 6 at Billboard's Hot Dance Club Play and at no. 39 in Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs. Planning to host a club party, don't forget to include this song in your list.



Discipline album


Janet Jackson, song reviews



Feedback Lyrics


Janet Jackson, song reviews




[Intro - Ciara] Remix... Ciara and Janet...

[Intro - Janet] Light-skin, dark-skin; my Asian persuasion. I got it all, that's why these girls out here hatin! 'Cause I'm sexy...

[Rap - Ciara] I'm not a rapper, but I just can't help it! First time I heard the beat I felt it. Turn the speakers up, I mean right now! I need feedback; I wanna hear it loud! (Beep, beep) For the Lex Coupes, the Beamerz, and the (Jeep, Jeep). It's good times, see a penny in ya (Street, street) My body's bangin' like a drum. Ba-rump, ba-rump, ba-rump! Janet give me some...(Yeah)

[Verse 1 - Janet] Do ya like my style? Yeah that sexy, sexy, sexy!
[Ciara] Do ya like when I break it down? Yeah that sexy, sexy, sexy!
[Janet] You can work me out! Yeah that sexy, sexy, sexy!
[Ciara] Well, let me show you how! Yeah that sexy, sexy, sexy!

[Pre-chorus - Janet] So here's my demonstration; a peep show.
[Ciara] Tonight my body's in an exhibition, baby!
[Janet] Though it's on display don't be scared to...
[Ciara] Touch it. It said so. So come and get it, babe!

[Chorus - Janet] Strum me like a guitar, blow out my amplifier. When you hear some feedback keep going, take it higher. Crank it up, give it to me, come on! Crank it up, give it to me, come on! I'm gonna feedback, (feedback), oh! I'm gonna feedback, (feedback), oh! Crank it up, give it to me, come on! Crank it up, give it to me, come on! I'm gonna feedback, (feedback), oh! I'm gonna feedback, (feedback), oh!

[Intro - Janet] Light-skin, dark-skin; my Asian persuasion.
[Intro - Ciara] I got it all, that's why these girls just be hatin! 'Cause I'm sexy...

[Verse 2 - Ciara] Do you like my style? Yeah that sexy, sexy, sexy!
[Janet] Like I rock it down? Yeah that sexy, sexy, sexy!
[Ciara] You can work me out! Yeah that sexy, sexy, sexy!
[Janet] Let me show you how! Yeah that sexy, sexy, sexy!

[Pre-chorus - Ciara] So before we go any more further...
[Janet] Let me put you up on this secret, babe!
[Ciara] I got novelties so appeasing!
[Janet] Feed my fetish, please.
[Janet & Ciara] Satisfy me, babe!

[Chorus - Janet] Strum me like a guitar, blow out my amplifier. [Ciara - FIRE!] When you hear some feedback keep going, take it higher. [Ciara - HIGHER!] Crank it up, give it to me, come on! Crank it up, give it to me, come on! I'm gonna feedback, (feedback), oh! I'm gonna feedback, (feedback), oh! [Janet & Ciara] Crank it up, give it to me, come on! Crank it up, give it to me, come on! I'm gonna feedback, (feedback), oh! I'm gonna feedback, (feedback), oh!

[Bridge - Janet] You like it how I work my spine! Got you feeling all hypnotized (hypnotized)!
[Ciara] So buckle up and enjoy the ride! We can speed it up in overdrive, 'cause it's so on fire!
[Janet] Flyer than a pelican, find another chick better than--I don't see her!
[Ciara] Cause my swag is serious! Who is the best? No questions, period!

[Chorus - Janet] Strum me like a guitar, blow out my amplifier. [Ciara - FIRE!] When you hear some feedback keep going, take it higher. [Ciara - HIGHER!] Crank it up, give it to me, come on! Crank it up, give it to me, come on! I'm gonna feedback, (feedback), oh! I'm gonna feedback, (feedback), oh! Strum me like a guitar [Ciara - GUITAR!], blow out my amplifier. When you hear some feedback [Ciara - FEEDBACK!], keep going, take it higher. [Ciara - HIGHER!] Crank it up, give it to me, come on! Crank it up, give it to me, come on! I'm gonna feedback, (feedback), oh! I'm gonna feedback, (feedback), oh! [Janet & Ciara] Crank it up, give it to me, come on! Crank it up, give it to me, come on! I'm gonna feedback, (feedback), oh! I'm gonna feedback, (feedback), [Ciara] Oh-oh-oh-oh!

[Outro - Janet] Feed... feedback-back!
[Ciara] Feedback... I need that...
[Janet] Feed... feedback-back

(Repeat until fadeout)

3 Comments On "Song Reviews: Janet Jackson's Feedback (Remix) featuring Ciara"

Unknown Says:
February 25, 2008 at 12:46 PM

Glad to know that she's back.

Funny Features and More

~DaRk-EyE~ Says:
February 28, 2008 at 12:06 PM

yeah! Almost everybody missed her...
I'm excited about this this new album...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Related Posts

CONTACT MUZIKA

Go to Form

SUPPORTED BY:

Join My Community at MyBloglog! Bloggapedia, Blog Directory - Find It! Entertainment blogs Music Music blog search directory like what you've read, click here to give this author a higher rating at blogskinny.com

Create blogs Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

free hit counter
Top Music blogs Directory, direct links blog search directory blogarama - the blog directory
Blog of the Moment

        Want to be my roomie? Add to Technorati Favorites

Rants and Raves

Label Cloud